Thursday 25 June 2015

Routine

Hey Guys....


Basically, I have a routine that I like to follow at least once a week, to keep my skin looking glowing and feeling healthy. Its really important to look after your face because after all it is what makes you... you! The routine goes as follows: Eyebrows, Face-steam, Face Mask and a little nail paint for the cherry on top.





EYEBROWS:
If you know me personally, you've probably never seen me with my eyebrows grown out; they are always done and always look immaculate - if I say so myself! My eyebrows are the part of my body that I feel most confident about, as I really like to take care of them. There are three things which you have to make sure: 
• Never let them grow out - Making sure that you give the hairs a small trim, as you don't always have to remove the hairs!
• Never change the shape - Your eyebrows grow naturally to match the shape of your face, there is a general shape that they follow. Once you know the shape that you are comfortable with, just maintain it by cleaning up around the edges.
• Pluck them every other day - The hairs will grow naturally quite quickly - so pluck to maintain the fleek!
The only time you will ever catch me with my eyebrows is during exams, because ladies, Exams are more important then brows....(?) no, yeah they are!

STEAMING & BLACKHEADS:
I'll let you into secret, I steam my face at least once a week to clean out my pores. Pores can get clogged with anything from foundation to highlighter that you put on your face, and this can result in skin irritations and can also contribute to breakouts. So, steaming is an amazing trick - take note! When you steam your face, it makes you sweat which opens your pores and helps to push out dirt and clear out the pores. The Tweezerman Skin Care Tool Kit (Buy it here) the one I use, and works especially to eliminate blackheads on your nose. It's designed to press out blackheads, and furthermore, because you have steamed your face this makes it way more easier to do. You can steam your face using a bowl filled with hot water (careful!) and a towel. I bought a steamer from Argos for £10 and this works just as well.

FACEMASK:
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay (Buy it here) - "Aztec Secret indian Healing Clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California. Where it is sun dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees"
I cannot express how amazing this product is. My cousin told me about it, and trust me, she is a total skincare freak and is always on the search for the next best thing. When I say amazing Its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I've told all my family and friends about it because thats how much I love it. It helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin. I try and use this mask once every week or two weeks. It is very strong and so I would not suggest to use it more than once a week.

• Warning: The First time you use it, it will seem as if it has made your skin worse because all your spots will surface. But this is okay! this goes to show that it is helping as it is pulling the impurities out of your skin so do not stop after the first use (plus it's super satisfying when you take it off). You will see results after the second or third use. I will be doing a separate blogpost on this, and show you before and after pictures.

• Directions for use: "Mix the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar. It is best to use a glass, pottery, or a wooden bowl to mix. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste like a puree - add more clay or liquid if needed. Then, Smother 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to your face and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, which is good! Your face will start to feel as if it is pulsating. Remove the clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes." More information

Now your face has been rejuvenated, and you’re feeling fresh and looking gorgeous: there is one more thing to put the cherry on top of that gorgeous kisser.

NAILS!
I usually get my nails done, but I've decided to keep them natural and so went for a nude nail by Rimmel London - 130 French Lingerie. 

Let me know how it goes, guys! Comment and snap me your results!

Love to you all,


Dabz xx 







SHARE:
© DBZDUTCH. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig